To offer love in this world
extract from the book “THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS – An awakened memory”
A little girl and a Grandmother were talking about Life, the World, and beings.
The little girl was amazed by this set. The animals approached him naturally. She didn’t force anything, but she loved them from her heart and her Soul. – – –
– “Grandmother, I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel that they are speaking to me, I hear them.
– “I know, my little one, and it’s something natural. This is called the Universal language, that of energy. It is a language which all the ancient peoples know, and not only the peoples of the earth, but also the peoples of the other Worlds”.
– “But, Grandmother, why when I tell this to some people, adults, or even my friends, they don’t understand, and sometimes some even laugh…they don’t have the seem to know”.
– “Yes, my little one, I know, few people understand this language, because their mind is polluted by various material preoccupations, and many are not yet connected to their true nature. You know, the forms of education given to humanity put human beings in duality, in division, in competition… so they try to do their best to have the feeling, illusory of course, of achieving something. … »
– “I understand Grandmother. But sometimes I’ve seen humans hurt animals, behave destructively, say that some animals are dangerous, and even wipe them out of the earth. I find it sad”
The Grandmother internalized herself and was silent for a few moments. A few discreet and humble tears streamed down the brown skin of her cheeks. She took the little girl’s candid face between her two gentle hands, then said to her:
– “You know, the Man is on his way. Sometimes he is in fear. As he does not speak to animals, he cannot really know their Soul, nor their emotions. Some have not yet touched the Universal language. So, many take themselves for superior beings, without having the humility to place themselves “below”. When Man does not take the time to know something, someone, a being, a situation, or even does not dare to know himself, it is often because he is afraid”.
The little girl, very surprised and saddened by this, asked:
– “But afraid of what?” From whom? Why ? This is insane, Grandmother”.
– “No, my daughter, not insane, because in your verb, you judge… Do not make suppositions, judgments, interpretations, deductions or projections on those… They don’t know, it’s is all. And then, you don’t know their life, their past, their childhood, and the other lives they lived, and therefore, their suffering memories. So please don’t judge… Often, when a man is afraid of the unknown, he becomes fearful. And when he fears, he often destroys. This happens in relationships with others, with nature, with the World, with the Earth, and above all with oneself…”
The little girl listened attentively from her heart to the Grandmother’s words so just, but in this innocent heart, she could not understand this “phenomenon” of destruction…
– “Grandmother, but why does Man destroy? And why do some destroy relationships to others, or destroy themselves then? I really do not understand “.
– “It’s just for one thing, child. These people destroy starting from a space of themselves which lacks Love, quite simply… A lack of love towards oneself, towards the World… just a lack of Love… and moreover, many are those and those who wait for love from the outside…and very often, it is because they are afraid to face their own inner emptiness, or to face themselves, quite simply… that is why the World is where it is today, my dear little one…”.
The words of the Grandmother entered his heart, like a great light coming from another space. “I understand now, Grandmother… That’s why Men don’t love each other… So, I’m going to speak to the World, and I realize today that I’m in this World to offer Love , all the Love I carry, and that, without judgement…”
The little girl went into the World, and learned from its contact non-judgment. And as she grew, she offered every day, in many ways, all the love that was flowing through her, and that had been there from eternity. She was more and more PRESENT to his PRESENCE.
She became a Woman, and despite all that she could experience, she did not cease to emanate and spread her Love in the World of “modern people” by her simple “PRESENCE”…
From her heart and her Soul, from innocence to wisdom, she had become fully aware that this is what the World really needed.
Love is sometimes sharp, but it is love.
He is the way out of everything, the answer to all evils.
He is the key.