Between Fear and Love
Between Fear and Love
Excerpt from the book THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS – An awakened memory
… A Grandfather, his son and his grandson were gazing at a spring morning on the sunny side of a hill, while delighting in the fruit they had just picked together. The breeze sang to the leaves of the centuries-old trees, accompanied by the murmur of a stream whispering a sweet melody to the soul and the heart. Life was speaking.
– “Grandfather, why are men afraid? Why do they behave this way in relationships? »,
the man’s son asked his Grandfather.
– “You know, child, many people are afraid of many things. Some are afraid of death, others are afraid of love, of loving, or of being loved. It is thus in Humanity”.
– “Afraid of loving and being loved?” Fear of death ? But how can this be, Grandfather? I love to love and be loved by my family, and even by strangers! »,
exclaimed the little boy.
The father spoke:
– “You know, son, behind these fears, there is suffering, and therefore the fear of suffering, and a cause for suffering. Men don’t always see it. And that is often what leads to conflict. Sometimes, some prefer to destroy, to cause suffering, and even to give up, or to reject. This is due to fears of suffering, of being themselves abandoned, destroyed or rejected”.
The Grandfather added:
– “Yes, son, you are right. And you know, child, when people are hurting, they can hurt, or even see the bad sides of a relationship, or even point out all the faults of others. It is a form of pain prevention. Thus, they think that if they are abandoned, they will suffer less. But it is an illusion, because in truth, they do not want to be abandoned, and they often suffer”.
– “But Grandfather, although I understand all this, why are they behaving like this?” Are they afraid of what is beautiful? Don’t they abandon themselves in the end?
– “Those are afraid of one thing, child: not to measure up to love. This is often due to a childhood where love was not manifested at the very first light of birth, when the child opens its eyes to this World. The first welcoming gestures and words of the parents are primordial, and often determine the whole future path of the child, as well as his links to others.
In this, understand that if the child is welcomed into a space where love is not manifested from the first moments, he could be afraid of love, afraid of not deserving it or of not being worthy of it. . So, some search for it eternally, and when they find it in a link to another, they don’t believe it, because they think they don’t deserve it. There is an omnipresent form of dissatisfaction. So they destroy. They neither honor nor welcome Life as it presents itself to them, in THE MANIFESTED FORM OF LOVE. They suffer a lot.”
The benevolent father looked at his son, while approving the wise Grandfather with a nod, which meant a lot.
– “Son, look at the wolf. If one of her children steps aside, she will take care of him all the more, while lovingly watching over the pack of wolf cubs. Through this, everyone grows in the same benevolence. The mother puts herself at the service of her children. It’s his instinct. And she does it because she’s not afraid to give. Look, Grandpa, he gave and taught me so much, that I grew up with that in my heart and mind. And so, I was able to offer you the love of a father, without fear”.
– “Father, Grandfather, I understand all these things about fear. I feel inside all the love that you were able to transmit to me and which infused and propagated in me. Some people are therefore driven by the fear of death, or of love. It’s all just pain. I feel one thing right now:
To live with the fear of love is to die to Life.
What can we do then? What can we say to these people to help them? »
The Grandfather, in a compassionate and gentle tone, replied in a calm and serene voice:
– “Child, you know, I am going towards the end of this life, and nevertheless, I am not afraid of any death, because it does not exist. We are reborn in other places. And so far, I have lived my life to the full without the fear of death entering my mind and my heart. When death comes to the door of some, fear is so present in their hearts that they pray to live again, and wishing that love would finally show itself. Yet, so many times love has manifested itself to them in different ways, and in many forms.
To these people, I would say to love, to welcome the people who love them, and the love that is offered to them, to feel worthy of this love, because we are here on earth to live love.
I would also tell them to love their life, and not to judge themselves. To ensure that all the things they do are in harmony with love. May they make all things beautiful, by seeing them beautiful and giving thanks to each moment for what is offered, and to each person who offers, to each person who passes through their life, to each friend, or even to strangers.
I would also tell them to give respect to each person, without placing themselves below or above them”.
The father, with a hand on his son’s shoulder, continued:
– “See these fruits that we shared this morning, this is also the LOVE MANIFESTED IN EVERYTHING. So, give thanks also for what is offered to you at each moment. Thank your Life. You can make the choice to give thanks, or not, but that is only in yourself, and not outside of you.
And then, know that sometimes beings, out of fear, manipulate each other in various ways. Sometimes by feelings, sometimes by sex, by money, by material things, and lots of other things. So, I would also say to those that it is essential not to abuse anyone, because the one who abuses will be abused in turn, and will go crazy, lose his mind, and will no longer see the love in his inner temple, nor outside when it is offered to him”.
– “Grandfather, father, you have just given me a great lesson on the fear of death and of love. It is inscribed in me, like the LAWS OF THE ETERNAL engraved in the rock. From this moment, I will be even more loving, and lovable for those who are afraid, without judging or condemning them. I understand and feel that all of this is within me, and that I am its temple. Nothing and no one can make this love that I carry, nor this TEMPLE that I AM, crumble, unless I authorize it.
At every moment, I will do so that my soul does not lose faith in Life, to have a better view of the World and to see the best in everyone. May my heart always love without fear. And even if fear presents itself to him, I will love this space of me who is afraid”.
The child grew up and became a man. He continued to be loving and lovable, without any specific goal or recipient. Those who crossed his path were impregnated with his energy, to the depths of their cells. It awakened in them their own love, residing in their temple from eternity. These sow seeds in turn. Then the seeds gave other seeds…
At every moment of life,
through each ordeal,
we die to ourselves,
to be reborn to ourselves.
excerpt from the book ” THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS – An awakened memory ” – Author Conrad
Published by LE SOUFFLE DES MONDES ©
To offer love in this world
To offer love in this world
extract from the book “THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS – An awakened memory”
A little girl and a Grandmother were talking about Life, the World, and beings.
The little girl was amazed by this set. The animals approached him naturally. She didn’t force anything, but she loved them from her heart and her Soul. – – –
– “Grandmother, I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel that they are speaking to me, I hear them.
– “I know, my little one, and it’s something natural. This is called the Universal language, that of energy. It is a language which all the ancient peoples know, and not only the peoples of the earth, but also the peoples of the other Worlds”.
– “But, Grandmother, why when I tell this to some people, adults, or even my friends, they don’t understand, and sometimes some even laugh…they don’t have the seem to know”.
– “Yes, my little one, I know, few people understand this language, because their mind is polluted by various material preoccupations, and many are not yet connected to their true nature. You know, the forms of education given to humanity put human beings in duality, in division, in competition… so they try to do their best to have the feeling, illusory of course, of achieving something. … »
– “I understand Grandmother. But sometimes I’ve seen humans hurt animals, behave destructively, say that some animals are dangerous, and even wipe them out of the earth. I find it sad”
The Grandmother internalized herself and was silent for a few moments. A few discreet and humble tears streamed down the brown skin of her cheeks. She took the little girl’s candid face between her two gentle hands, then said to her:
– “You know, the Man is on his way. Sometimes he is in fear. As he does not speak to animals, he cannot really know their Soul, nor their emotions. Some have not yet touched the Universal language. So, many take themselves for superior beings, without having the humility to place themselves “below”. When Man does not take the time to know something, someone, a being, a situation, or even does not dare to know himself, it is often because he is afraid”.
The little girl, very surprised and saddened by this, asked:
– “But afraid of what?” From whom? Why ? This is insane, Grandmother”.
– “No, my daughter, not insane, because in your verb, you judge… Do not make suppositions, judgments, interpretations, deductions or projections on those… They don’t know, it’s is all. And then, you don’t know their life, their past, their childhood, and the other lives they lived, and therefore, their suffering memories. So please don’t judge… Often, when a man is afraid of the unknown, he becomes fearful. And when he fears, he often destroys. This happens in relationships with others, with nature, with the World, with the Earth, and above all with oneself…”
The little girl listened attentively from her heart to the Grandmother’s words so just, but in this innocent heart, she could not understand this “phenomenon” of destruction…
– “Grandmother, but why does Man destroy? And why do some destroy relationships to others, or destroy themselves then? I really do not understand “.
– “It’s just for one thing, child. These people destroy starting from a space of themselves which lacks Love, quite simply… A lack of love towards oneself, towards the World… just a lack of Love… and moreover, many are those and those who wait for love from the outside…and very often, it is because they are afraid to face their own inner emptiness, or to face themselves, quite simply… that is why the World is where it is today, my dear little one…”.
The words of the Grandmother entered his heart, like a great light coming from another space. “I understand now, Grandmother… That’s why Men don’t love each other… So, I’m going to speak to the World, and I realize today that I’m in this World to offer Love , all the Love I carry, and that, without judgement…”
The little girl went into the World, and learned from its contact non-judgment. And as she grew, she offered every day, in many ways, all the love that was flowing through her, and that had been there from eternity. She was more and more PRESENT to his PRESENCE.
She became a Woman, and despite all that she could experience, she did not cease to emanate and spread her Love in the World of “modern people” by her simple “PRESENCE”…
From her heart and her Soul, from innocence to wisdom, she had become fully aware that this is what the World really needed.
Love is sometimes sharp, but it is love.
He is the way out of everything, the answer to all evils.
He is the key.
extract from the book ” THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS – An awakened memory ” – Author Conrad